Its that time of the week again friends. Myself and JJ are back with part 2 of our 3 part series looking at the so called top 15 locked room mysteries of all time.
You can listen to the podcast episode here over on JJ’s blog, where there is already discussion and debate galore.
This episode we are looking at books 10-6 in the list which are:
– The Ten Teacups, a.k.a. The Peacock Feather Murders (1937) by Carter Dickson
– Nine Times Nine (1940) by Anthony Boucher
– The Chinese Orange Mystery (1934) by Ellery Queen
– Death from a Top Hat (1938) by Clayton Rawson
– The Big Bow Mystery (1892) by Israel Zangwill